– Breakfast Boxes Available
– Lunch Boxes
9:00 AM Shotgun Start
– Two players per cart and individual carts available
– Masks can be taken off while golfing out on the course, but worn in any public spaces
– Boxed BBQ Dinner w/ open bar to be eaten on the patio or to be taken home, whichever golfers feel comfortable with.
**Watch us live on Facebook at 4pm for the live announcement of our winners!
The 2020 Annual Golf Tournament will follow all local, state and federal health and safety guidelines for outdoor events. Here are some of the ways that we are keeping you safe that day:
1. A temperature check will be taken at registration. If you do have a temperature above 100.3 F, you will be asked to not participate in the tournament.
2. We will have single-served boxed meals for each guest for breakfast, lunch and BBQ dinner.
3. You will receive sanitizer and masks at registration
4.Golfers must be masked at registration, inside the building at any time and when they are in the patio area until they are seated.
5. We will have a low-contact/single serve refreshment station, with canned and bottled drinks to go as well as cocktail service while seated on the patio.
We ask you to please follow all guidelines in place for the safety of yourself, our golfers and the Wyoming Valley Country Club and Chamber staff.