Building Blocks Learning Center is looking for Full Time dedicated, hardworking, independent educators to join our School Age Enrichment Team!
Successful Enrichment Teacher Candidates will have:
- Associates or Bachelor's degree in Elementary Education or related field.
- 2+ years of experience working in the education field
- Ability to multi-task in a classroom setting.
- Great classrrom management skills.
- Drive and ability to keep children engaged and focused while learning.
- Positive, creative, nurturing, and willing to learn!
Enrichment Teachers are responsible for submitting weekly lesson plans that align with homework support. Before and After-School Enrichment Teachers are responsible to provide a safe, healthy, positive, nurturing, learning environment for each child in their classroom. Enrichment Teachers are required to be available to work during all program operating hours.
Building Blocks Learning Center has several locations throughout Luzerne County, PA!
For more information call 570-574-0330 or email HR@buildingblockslearningcenter.com
Health Benefits offered after 90 days:
Live Insurance and FSA
PTO Benefits offered:
Mental Health Days
Program Hours of Operation:
Monday through Friday
Before: 6:30 a.m. to 9:00 a.m.
After 2:30 p.m. to 6:00 p.m