Building Blocks Learning Center is seeking dedicated, hardworking, independent teachers to join our growing team of educators!
Successful ECE Teacher Candidates will have:
- CDA, Associate, or Bachelor's degree in Early Childhood Education or related field.
- 2+ years of experience working in the child care/education field.
- Ability to multi-task in a classroom setting.
- Great classroom management skills.
- Drive and ability to keep children engaged and focused while learning.
- Positive, creative, nurturing, and willing to learn!
Teachers are responsible for submitting weekly lesson plans aligned witht he early learning standards, and to provide a safe, healthy, positive, nurturing, learning environment for each child in their classroom. Teachers are required to be available to work during all program operating hours.
Building Blocks Learning Center has several locations throughout Luzerne County, PA!
For more information call 570-574-0330 or email HR@buildingblockslearningcenter.com
Health Benefits offered after 90 days:
Live Insurance and FSA
PTO Benefits offered:
Mental Health Days
Program Hours of Operation:
Monday through Friday 6:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m
* Hours of employment can vary on needs of the program