Itoh Denki USA, Inc., a leading manufacturer of electrical motors for the material handling industry is seeking a dependable, responsible Network/Electrical Support Technician for our Technical Support Department.
- Monitor and Test Network Control Cards that are used with the Brushless DC (BLDC) motors in our Power Moller motorized roller conveyer component line.
- Work with Rockwell Automation (PLC’s).
- Programming in both Ladder Logic and C#
- Testing Communications over industrial networks including EtherNet/IP
Education and Experience:
- Proven work experience as a Controls Engineer
- Excellent Problem Solving and Communication Skills
- Potential to Travel as needed
- BS in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering or relevant work experience.
- Previous experience as a Network Engineer Helpful
- M-F 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance and Short-term Disability
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacation and Holidays