Join the Ambassadors Council of the Greater Wilkes-Barre Chamber of Commerce!
Chamber Ambassadors work to increase the awareness of the Chamber and our services by visiting new members and local companies to learn more about our business members and to provide information on Chamber programs and services.
Ambassadors agree to attend the following activities during each year:
- Attend 25% of ribbon cuttings
- Attend three (3) monthly ambassador meetings
- Attend two (2) Chamber Signature Events in 2019
Ambassadors will choose ONE of following tracks and their activities to participate in:
- Make twenty-four (24) calls/visits to members
- Provide four (4) membership leads to the Chamber Membership Team
- Attend 25% of networking events
- Volunteer for specific roles at Chamber Signature Events
Click here to get involved!
- Engage at events with social media using the #ElevateGWB branding
- Invite twenty-four (24) individuals or businesses to the chamber social media pages or events.